Here are some important things to consider before you choose a printer;
- Colour or Mono printer: Colour printers provide quality graphic presentations, but at a cost in print speed and at a higher cost per page. Monochrome printers can provide high-quality black and white documents, including images, faster and less expensively. If you need to grab your readers attention, using colour makes prospects 80% more likely to stop and read your message.
- MultiFunction (MFP) or Single Function: Multifunction printers, also called all-in-ones, have the ability to print, scan, copy and fax documents. Consolidating these devices into one multifunctional machine can offer significant space savings. The single function printers are used for just dedicated printing where copying and scanning are not needed or need to be restricted.
- Print volume: Consider the number of people who will be using each printer. If too many users rely on a single printer, the number of pages they print each month could exceed its capabilities, causing it to malfunction.
- Print quality: It depends on how often you need professional or print-shop quality printing. Although we believe that is always good to impress your customers with professional-quality colour documents.
- Security: If your business regularly handles sensitive information, invest in printers with native security features that are in line with your level of risk. Keep in mind that you can’t make an older printer more secure. If you think you’ll want a more secure printer in the near future, buy one now or be prepared to replace your printer when you’re ready to increase your security.
We have a wide selection of printers from top brands, including HP, Epson, Canon, DELL, Lexmark and Brother. If you need any help to choose the right printer for your needs, don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com or (01) 460 6038. We would love to help!