Whether you’re freelancing, in town for business or just looking to escape the office for a little while, there are plenty of places in Dublin to work from.
So if you’re after a cafe to work through your emails or a hotdesk to set up shop, here’s a list of the top ten spots:
- Accents, 23 Stephen Street Lower, Dublin 2
- Clement and Pekoe, 50 South William Street, Dublin 2
- Network Cafe, 39 Aungier Street, Dublin 2
- The Central Hotel/Exchequer, 1-5 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2
- Dogpatch Labs, The CHQ Building, Dublin 1
- The Fumbally Cafe, Fumbally Lane, Merchants Quay, Dublin 8
- The Tara Building, Tara Street, Dublin 2
- Third Space, Smithfield Markets, Dublin 7
- Space@DublinBIC, Grand Canal Quay, Dublin 2
- Bank of Ireland Workbench, various branches, Dublin
Do you have a favourite spot? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or share with others on our Facebook or Twitter.
Are you still looking for the right laptop that suit your needs? Browse our wide range of laptops and notebooks on our website to find the right one for you. Alternatively, contact our team via (01) 460 6038. They would love to help you.